Developing my book…

In my tutorial with Mat we agreed that it was time to move my project on and start making plans for the final outcome. I decided on a size and format for my book based on 16 pages in a circle and another 16 on the inside of the circle. I made a rough and tried to fit in as many of my ideas as possible. This was a good process because some elements began to fit together. The images above are a drawing from my rough during which Ideas were abandoned and new ones found. I will now make a screen print of this image although I do not envisage it as ready for the final print. I will need to redo it because im not happy with some of the elements and I didnt mean it to be quite so dark.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s